Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, December 20, 2010

His most precious posession!

I lost my most precious posession today and I have no idea if I will ever find it again. A ring valuable not because of it's gem or metallic value, but valuable because of the precious family connection. Part from my late father, my mother and my sister.

As my heart has broken today over this loss which is mostly sentimental, my thoughts turn to how the heart of God must break when we choose to walk away from our relationship with him.

The problem is, I imagine that we just cannot comprehend the value that God places on each and every one of us. His heart yearns to be in close relationship to each of us. When we walk away from him, the pain is unimaginable as he sees the timeless price his precious Son paid as he hung on the cross.

I know I will never stop searching for my ring. I know God will never stop searching or yearning for the hearts that he has lost. If you've walked away from God, PLEASE won't you consider praying this prayer and allow God back into your life....

Dear Father God, forgive me of my sin. Precious Lord Jesus, I receive you as my Lord and Saviour once again. Sweet Holy Spirit, guide my heart to learn to walk in relationship with God again. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment