Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, October 10, 2011

Shaving cream

I once had a youth pastor named Bo Nielson. Youth camps with Bo became legenday for one thing, shaving cream fights. Of course when my family moved from Nelspruit to Empangeni, I was determined to continue the tradition at my next youth group.

One youth camp in particular turned into a duzzie for an all out war of the battle of the sexes. Somehow a mole leacked my plans for an attack on the boys and the guys schemed a plan to manufacture a "stink potion".

Naturally...... Myself and a few co-horts raided the boys bungallow and stole the potion and all their stock of shaving cream while they were out on a game drive. Need I say more... War followed :-)

I say all this to remind us that as adults we take life all to seriously. We need to unwind and have some fun and let the kid in us come out. God has a great sense of humour and delights in seeing us enjoy life!

Mmmm, maybe it's time for a little mischief!

No comments:

Post a Comment