Everyday God - Amazon

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Have you got your key?

Friday morning as I left home, I arrived at my front door, handbag over my shoulder and realized that I had left my keys on the kitchen counter. I said to myself, "You're not going to get far without your keys."

This really got me thinking. We require keys for so many facets of life; driving cars, locking houses, suite cases, post boxes and many more. We use these keys to specify our ownership over an object, provide security and seperate our possessions. What is our greatest spiritual key and how do we use it? Faith!

It is by faith that we are saved (ownership) and call ourselves children of God (seperation). The word says, "the just shall live by faith!" Surely that should be our security that we know that by faith we have power to live.

Well I took my keys from the counter and toodled off to work. Do you have your keys?

No comments:

Post a Comment