Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blocked remote

This evening I had to go to Clearwater mall on my way home from work. As I was about to leave my car I pressed the remote, but this time my car didn't lock. I tried it a number of times but it just would not lock.

The media has beed full of reports of remote blocking, so following my instincts, I locked my car manually. Sure enough when I got home, my remote worked fine.

We would like to forget that we live in a fallen world, but the hard truth is that this earth is currently ruled by Satan. When we least expect it, he blocks our spiritual signal connection to God.

Wisdom from God is our greatest strength. When we feed our spirits with the word of God we deposit power to guide is when the lights go out. If our spiritual batteries are not charged, we may loose precious time as we try to recover from an attack.

Let's heed the spiritual warnings and charge our batteries with the word of God daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment