Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, October 31, 2011

Oooops No GPS

Before taking mom back to the station yesterday, we both spent lots of time checking map books for directions. My prefuse statements that I knew how to get there by "following my nose," just weren't any comfort to my 'have to be sure' mom.

After much adoo we'd mapped out our course. Problem was, no amount of good directions helped as the streets were just not marked clearly enough. So in the end sniffing out my way worked once again.

So why does this techno junkie not have a GPS? Because I simply don't need one. In my early years in Joburg, I got lost so many times, that I eventually managed to landmark my way through most of the city.

When we are getting to know the word of God it can be difficult to remember where last we saw a particular scripture. To help with that I would encourage you to use a highlighter and mark these scriptures. No it's not sacrilegious to do that, it will really help.

Pretty soon, you'll learn to sniff your way through the bible without needing a search function. So go for it and happy marking.

No comments:

Post a Comment