Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Made to move

Recently I've experienced some problems with painful joints and hips. Hestitant to go to gym for fear of making the problem worse, I used that as an excuse not to go.

This week I decided to put excuses behind me and head off to gym. To my surprise getting back to gym brought quite a bit of relief to the problem.

You see our bodies are made to move and when we do we function better. The same is true for our spiritual lives, the less we move in our spiritual life the harder and more painful it is to do.

We have to make a start somewhere and once you do, momentum will follow. If your spiritual joints are a bit tight, I want to encourage you to get moving and ask God to help you to get back on track with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment