Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, October 31, 2011

Bed time stories


I sometimes struggle to get my kitties settled at night, so a little trick I've learned is to just sit quietly in their room and wait for them to come to their baskets. I remember well the soothing feeling of having my mom read us bed time bible stories when we were kids.

So I decided that the time used settling kitties presented a wonderful opportunity to catch up on my bible reading. Being still really helps to focus on the word and get the best benefit out of it.

So if you're a busy parent, struggling to find time for your bible reading, try keeping your bible in the your kids room (out of harms way of course). Then once bed time stories are done, you can be still for a few moments and do your reading while the kids doze off to dream land :-)

Nighty night little dreamers.......Zzzzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment