Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cool breeze


One of the greatest joys of a summer evening, is a cooling breeze of the late evening. It refreshes, calms and revives after a long hot day. In our spiritual lives the Holy Spirit is our breeze when we are weary.

The role of the Holy Spirit is not only to be our comforter and standby but to refresh our spirits when when we are weary. When we spend time in his presence he revives and restores us and gives us strength.

Maybe you haven't experienced his presence, if that is the case, all you need is to have a relationship with him. How do you do that? Just say this prayer, “Holy Spirit, I invite you into my heart, come into my heart and refresh my soul. Help me to grow in my relationship with God. Thank you Jesus that I can trust you to send your Spirit to me.” Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment