Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, April 14, 2011

ZZzzzzzzzzzzz!

Oh Oooooooooooh! I overslept this morning. Now normally that would leave me stressed, frantic and outright grumpy. Today for once I chose not to let it get to me and I just got on the road as fast as I could.

Then I got to the office and aaaaaaaah, my cell phone battery died! My lifeline to friends and civilization... kaput! Again, I made the decision not to let it get me down. Admittedly, I'm not always this strong, but I believe that as I have been going on this journey of blogging my daily walk with God that it has had a marked impact on my own spiritual journey.

So what has changed? I believe that as I have had to be more consious about what I'm going through daily, it has helped me keep focused on my relationship with God and how it impacts people. Once, I tried getting a journal started and that failed, because the purpose was not on extracting the good, positive things out of life.

Today I want to encourage you to find your own way of focusing on the positive, wonderful and good things of life!

Now let's hope I manage to get the alarm set right tomorrow! ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment