Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just what the doctor ordered

After stuggling for a week and a half with headaches, I decided that it was time to slow down and take care of myself. It required a little bit of help from my doctor to shut down and re-boot my system. The result today is that I am a more functional human being.

We all know that occassionally computers "hang" and often the only way to fix it, is to re-boot the system. The question is, does this also happen in our spiritual lives? I think it can.

At times circumstances can seem so overwhelming that we just simply cannot think straight. The bible tells us that in the multitude of councellors is wisdom. It does also say that we must not caste our pearls before swine. The point being that we should choose who we confide in carefully, but that it is important to have someone to talk to.

Have you got a support structure? If not, maybe it's time to talk to one of your spiritual leaders. You are in my thoughts. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment