Everyday God - Amazon

Saturday, April 23, 2011

He had a job to do

So Christ is dead!  Or so they thought.  His body now laid in the tomb, waiting for the final burial dressings.  But we know that's not where the story ends.  While his body laid beaten by death his spirit and soul had a job to do.

Jesus went down to Hades and set free all captives who had believed in him/God before the advent of the Christ.

He took the keys of Hell, sickness and the grave and smashed them right open. He lead those who had been waiting for his arrival with him and set them free to go to Heaven which would be their new home.

I don't know about you, but I would have been first in that que!  And thus, the triumph begins!

P.S. for those of you who haven't found the facebook page yet, I encourage to do so as I am posting more detailed research articles there for as many blogs as I can!

Can't wait for Easter Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment