Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Grand stands

At school I was never a good athlete, but always a keen cheer leader! Standing on the side lines wasn't so bad when I got to dress crazy and scream my lungs out!

We all have our own race of life to run and Hebrews 12 tells us that there is a cloud of witnesses that surrounds us. What does that mean? Well it means that our family and friends who have gone to heaven are watching us and cheering us along our path!

Heb 12 also tells us that we must run our race with patience (something I'm not that good at). I always want everything to happen NOW, but God says we have to learn to wait and let our dreams grow at their own pace.

Don't give up on your dreams..... Wait for them, God is busy working to bring them to pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment