Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mid air refuel

I was fascinated this weekend while watching one of my favourite movies to see a plane do a mid air refuel.  This is done so that a plane does not have to land but can keep flying longer, so basically it's about survival. This got me to thinking.  So many Christians crash and burn because they run out of spiritual fuel.

What is your spiritual survival kit?  I'll share what I have in mine.... Firstly the word, I have a bible loaded on my phone so that I can read it at any time.  But what if I didn't have my bible with me?  Do you have enough of the word memorized to help you in a crisis?

I also carry praise.  Praise is something you can do at any time that instantly draws you closer to the presence of God and helps you focus on him.  Then communicating with him is so much easier.

What do you have in your kit?  If you would like to share them with me, write to me at: GWG.Ronwyn@gmail.com.  I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment