Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Reaching Out - how can we effectively witness

I'll admit this isn't my strongest area.  I'm a nurturer and teacher by nature.  I really admire people with the talent to speak words that draw peoples hearts to God on mass and we have many wonderful evangelists today. 

So, if I'm not an evangelist, what do I do?  Well, we need to live our lives with a recognition of God's strength and compassion in our lives.  My aim in life is to live in a way that will honour God.  Yes, I do and have messed up many times, but what people need to see is that we are repentant and that we are willing to change where we need to and that we are not selfish enough to be too stubborn to admit when we are wrong.

Showing compassion to those around us is a great way to share the love of Christ, and somewhere, somehow that touches lives and if we learn the basic skills then for sharing the gospel, then that can be easy for anyone.  I'll share these points and scriptures with you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment