Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Early birds

My cats love to get out early in the morning. Now I'm not a morning person, but for once I thought I'd check what the fuss was all about.

The air is cold and crisp. The moon is still shining and the morning star is still visible. The loudest noises at this time of day are from the Hadi-dah's. The freshness ofthe day are tangible.

Have you ever messed up really badly and had to face some serious consequences? I know I have. Yet with each new day there is a promise from God of refreshing. With each day comes fresh opportunities and if we listen, the voice of the Holy Spirit will guide us to the right opportunity for a new "catch".

God's mercies are new every morning. He feeds the earth with refreshing dew. He is the restorer of our souls. Wake up and receive God's forgiveness and grace today.

No comments:

Post a Comment