Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, September 2, 2013

Pinched nerve

Somehow I have managed to get a nerve in my shoulder and neck muscles pinched and it hurts like crazy. My neck is so stiff right now it feels like I have whip lash and the limited movement in my neck is making hard to drive. I'm not quite sure I know what the right course of action is but I know I will have to get it figured out soon.

Painful memories from our past can be like that too. When those memories come to the fore they can be so painful that it makes it hard for us to focus on the positive things of life and they may even limit our emotional movement.

In the same way that muscles will need work from either a masseur or a physiotherapist so our our soul needs work too. That is when the work of the Holy Spirit can become an amazing healing force.

The Holy Spirit is our divine therapist. If you are struggling with emotional pain right now, ask the Holy Spirit to help you work through those areas of pain. If you allow Him access to your heart you will find that His healing hands will bring the closure you desire enabling you to move forward with life pain free.

No comments:

Post a Comment