Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pure coffee bliss

Earlier this year I wrote about my desire to get a new coffee machine to celebrate my 40th birthday. Well it has been pure coffee bliss since I got my Delonghi Icona. Its the right size machine for my kitchen and perfectly compliments the look and feel of my little space.

I've been thinking today about people and their aspirations. There are people who have huge goals in life but they have no clue as to how to make those dreams come true. One thing I have learned in life is that in order to achieve a dream the goal must be clear and the vision strong or it just will not happen.

In order to get my dream coffee machine I had to have a goal and a plan of how to get it. God's word tells us to do this too. Habakkuk 2:2 reads, “and the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that reads it.”

When we visualize our dreams and then make them known in writing, God is able to use our faith to guide us in the right direction to achieve our goal. The words 'he may run that reads it' means that if our vision is clear, when people who know how to make it happen will join the vision and help you to achieve your goal.

What's your vision? Have you written it down?

No comments:

Post a Comment