Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Just plain nice

Lol!  After complaining about a dull grey day, what does God do?  He blesses us with the most perfect day's I could have ever asked for.  So I should start out by saying, "Sorry I complained Lord!"

There is one thing I truly love about Heritage day and for once it is not the history. It is one of the most amazing days to have a holiday.  It's early spring and if you've done a little planting the garden is starting to look colourful and plants are becoming green again.

What makes the day even more perfect is that the weather is blissfully moderate and it is just a marvellous day to enjoy spending time outdoors.  It was just nice to be able to get lots of fresh air and enjoy lingering outside until well into dusk.

These simple joys of life fill my heart with gratitude that our Father has graced us with such a beautiful planet and the wonderful gift of life.  I can't really think of anything else to say except, “Thank you Lord for a beautiful day!”

No comments:

Post a Comment