Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, September 30, 2013

Its gone!

I don't know yet whether to be annoyed or grateful, but 'somebody' decided that it would be a good idea to chop down the Oak tree in the garden behind mine. Now I know they can get real big and the roots can become a problem, but I do have to wonder if it hadn't already done any damage it was going to do? How do we know it would still grow taller or had it perhaps reached its maximum growth?

Anyway, not much I can do about it now. On the positive side it was a really beautiful feature and even a wonderful backdrop to my little herb garden, but on the negative side there were those pesky leaves to deal with.

I have no idea as to whether the additional sunlight is going to have a positive or negative effect on my herb garden, but I am going to have to find another way to pretty the area up but I'm not too sure how yet, but I'm sure something will come to me.

One thing is for sure though, anything that can grow roots and disturb the foundations of our faith must be stopped at every opportunity. Depression can do that. One moment you are sure footed, knowing where you are going and the next you feel like you are scrambling, fighting to hold on to every breath. That is where standing on the word of God is so important and making sure you have a way to hear the word of God on a regular basis.

For faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God!


No comments:

Post a Comment