Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Munchies

My catnip patch is coming along quite nicely, much to the delight of my little fur balls. The energy the got from today's dose had them playing up a storm. It was actually so refreshing to see their eyes light up at every opportunity for some play or a bit of love.

This was a particular blessing for me as I had begun to wonder if middle aged cats were ever going to be as much fun as their younger kitten selves. I certainly won't have to worry about that any more, well at least as long as I keep growing their favourite herb, which fresh smells delicious and actually makes me want to try some, Lol! Wonder what effect it would have on humans?

Oh boy, so how does kitty munchies compare to something in our spiritual lives.....? Sorry Nope it doesn't. I just needed a laugh! I've had a bad headache all day so getting down to business is just not going to happen today.

God loves you and that's all you need to know!



No comments:

Post a Comment