Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Pumped up

There are times when I know that I haven't taken my vitamins for the day, especially the vitamin B.  My shoulders just cramp up and nothing other than vitamin B solves the problem.  Generally speaking though I am a big supporter of using supplements to maintain good health. 

So I wonder how my spiritual vitamins stack up against their cousins....tee hee?  Well let's do a check:


Vitamin B - For stress the peace of God must guard our heart and mind in Christ Jesus
Vitamin C - For healing and immunity, you are healed by His stripes
Iron - The sword of the Spirit should give us wisdom and discernment
Calcium - For strength the belt of truth should be our covering
Ginseng - For energy the word of God should be our source of power
L-tyrosine - For a healthy spiritual thyroid a living walk with Jesus will keep our us strong and steady
Multivitamin - For all the above and dose of a bit of everything the word of God is our provider

Yip I think we could all do with staying spiritually pumped up, don't you? 



No comments:

Post a Comment