Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Poor little pinkie

I was busy trying to work through queries with  a colleague when I rolled the chair I was sitting on too close to the desk and somehow caught my little finger between my knee and the corner of the desk.  The result was an agonizing cut. 

They barely had the dressing on when it was covered in blood and I decided I needed to head to the doctors office.  Luckily no stitches were needed but it is still really darn sore.  It really is amazing how painful an injury to your little finger can be.

Isn't that what we learn when we are told that when one part of the body of Christ is in pain, then the whole body feels it?  Therefore if you know someone who is hurting, don't leave them unattended.  Be there to love and encourage them as much as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment