Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, May 11, 2015

Mutter mutter

Over the years I have learned that more often than not, God is silent in our lives.  He expects that once our relationship with Him is strong that we will just get on with life and be the living witness for Him that he requires us to be.  You will not hear me say, well God told me this or God told me that.  That is mostly because I don't ever want to bring God dishonour by saying that He told me something only for it to be found untrue.

That does not mean that God doesn't speak to me.  He does, but funny enough it is often if my thoughts are going in the wrong direction that He does speak.  That was the case last night.  I was muttering away to God much better and the conversation went like this......

Ronwyn:  Mutter mutter mutter, and you know how long it has taken, mutter mutter mutter.
God:  Do you think I don't know that?
End of conversation!  Lol!

So God spoke and from that I gathered it was time to just keep walking down the path I'm on and trust in Him....and doesn't that go back to the begging of tonight's story...... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment