Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Calendars and schedules

After a week of doing pretty much nothing, the thought of getting back to work as well as dealing with calendar's and schedules is feeling a little overwhelming.  I'm sure that in a day or two though the short holiday will have worn off and things will be back to normal. 

As much as this is an absolute drag for me to contemplate I know that my kitties are only too happy to have me back and for the familiar rhythm to play itself out once again.  For them its about my presence and the comfort of knowing they are loved and cared for. 

The one thing we should never loose of in life is that no matter what we are doing we are in contact with people (unless you're a hermit hiding away).  For those people our presence means something.  Whether it is to achieve a particular task at work, provide the comfort of friendship or the safety of family, our daily rhythm has purpose.  Remember that and you'll never feel again that a day is a waste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment