Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, March 16, 2015

Kapoof! It's gone!

Well now here is an interesting twist to the story about the rubble and seems God wasn't done teaching me through the mess.  One of the rubble by products was the old shower door that was removed.  I had tried to give it away to charity or whomever may need it, but it just wouldn't budge.  Then an idea occurred to me, why not use the door panels to make shelving to put pot plants on.

So good now I had a plan.  Trouble was, no sooner had the plan hatched when the gardeners accidentally shattered the one panel with a stone while mowing.  Well no harm no foul really, so I wasn't upset, but I had to dismantle it (which was fun by the way) and remove the remaining two panels.  During the process the shattered glass fell everywhere. 

I vacuumed up what I could but there were just some pieces left behind, so I dropped the garden service a note just to ask for their assistance in removing the remaining glass pieces.  Well they not only did that, but politely removed the remaining rubble eliminating my problem completely.  Say cheeeeeese!  :-)

What I gained from this is that once God is satisfied that we have learned what we need to from a problem, He is content for us to move forward and He will eliminate the left overs.  Next, God most certainly hears our plight and He will step in to assist when He feels the time is right. 

So again, do you have a pile of rubble you've been dealing with?  If so, keep working at it one small bit at a time and trust that when God sees fit he will remove the obstacles and restore you to a place of peace and harmony. 

No comments:

Post a Comment