Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Just a perfect evening

This mornings rain and load shedding meant chaos on the roads and getting to work was a nightmare, leaving me stressed from the start of the day.  The rest of the day was so so but then our office area got hit with load shedding at 3pm and our network was down and unlikely to get back up any time soon.  When the boss said we could leave, I didn't need a second invitation.  I guess I'll have to pay for my being late sins later, tee hee!

Getting home early though meant that I had enough time to get all the house work done before darting off to art group, which was then thoroughly enjoyed.  Hopefully I'll get to bed early and will be able to get an early start to Friday. 

I told our art group leader that this is heaven for the melancholy in me....structured art time!  Lol!  Being able to just be present in soul and spirit in something creative is just the best thing ever, it keeps me fully connected to what is happening right in front of me.

Have you found your thoughts wondering of in a hundred directions?  Ask yourself, what is in my chore?  Then make the time to do that.  God will honour every endeavour you set out to do in order to be feel gratitude for the here and now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment