Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, March 9, 2015

For a reason

So what's up with all the 'faith talk' I hear you asking?  Well right now I am believing that God will do something special in my life and with less than 10 months to go to the end of the year, it looks totally impossible!  So right now, I need every reminder I can find that faith in God truly works and that God can and will bring His word to pass in my life.  That's why I need to remind myself of the following: 

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

When we start our faith walk the most vital ingredient to it is firstly to believe that God exists.  Once we agree on His existence we must believe that He wants to reward our faith.  When we have confidence in this fact, we can begin our efforts in diligently seeking His face and His will for our lives. 

I get all that but why does God say that it is impossible to please Him without faith?  Because we cannot see Him in the natural so our entire relationship with Him is built on faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment