Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Getting social

I decided it was time for me to get out of my comfort zone (also known as house) and get to doing something social, so I decided to have a look at joining and arts group.  I was almost at the door but didn't see the step.....and down I went.  Oh the joy's of having a hearing defect :-(  Well one twisted ankle, a sore knee cap and a very bruised ego later I made it inside. 

Needless to say I wasn't feeling very creative tonight so I just enjoyed the chats and hopefully next time will go better.  Well in our quest to live by faith there will be times when we are almost at our goal and we get tripped up by life. 

Know that whatever your goal is, going down with a fall will be part and parcel of a normal process.  Don't get discouraged, get back up and continue to do what you planned to do.  God will give you strength to get through a difficult situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment