Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Who is this artist?

There is an artist I know very well. He does the most spectacular work I've ever seen and he does it all on the move, no scene is ever the same. Yes the nuances are similar but the use of his colours and the spectacular strokes of his brush are simply indescribable. His repertoire is something to behold and he is ranked amongst the greats.

He paints sunsets and sunrises, rain and rainbows, bushveld and animals all with vividly different interpretations each time. He paints the stars and the planets and every day he captures the splendour of our universe. And by now you must to wondering, who is this Artist?

He is simply..... God!

I write to tell you about this artist because of one important fact. This artist also paints every scene, every joy, every delight, every tear and every happy moment in our lives with pure perfection. It is this very fact that has given me complete peace, for I know that even though a storm would come, he would paint the waves and the tossing sea, but he will also paint every victory. It is because of this that I can rest, knowing that I am safe in the arms of a loving God and He is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment