Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Flavour burst

I've been enjoying having herbs to use in my salads again, but I hadn't used any in cooking. I decided that tonight was the night to try it. Well I can honestly say, my new favourite easy pasta dish tasted simply spectacular with just a few fresh herbs added, I was so chuffed!

Changing the way we experience things can change our outlook on life. A cup of coffee on a couch is nice but a cup of coffee in your favourite spot in the garden can bring tranquility. The same would be true of our experience of faith. When we change the way we experience God, new aspects of faith are opened up to us.

What do I mean by that? Well for instance if you only ever read your bible from a New King James version, using and Amplified version may change your understanding of the scripture. We must not be afraid to mix things up a little with our christian walk, this allows us to experience God in ways we may never have imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment