Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, December 1, 2014

Silly season

It isn't called silly season without reason and it started with a bang today. Work stress, finding out one of my best friends was in a serious car accident and then the doozie! It came in the form of a callously published news paper article that will have a direct impact on my life and hundreds of people I know, with zero regard for the feelings of the people involved. This left me outright angry!

Recently though I have been challenged that attitude is a choice and that if I want to overcome the negativity of life that is constantly being thrown at us, then I have to make a choice and choose positive attitudes. So I decided that I would start posting a positive choice on my FB status every morning at the start of each new day. I have decided that I would like to share this with others so I'll be creating a new FB page for this and will let you all know once it is done.

I want to encourage you, the same way that I have to encourage myself that we have to choose to rise above. Does that mean we will never fall? No, certainly not but with a positive choice weapon in your pocket, you may well bounce back a lot faster.

As Christians we have an even great advantage because we know that scripture tells us that all things work together for the good of those who love the Lord and are called according to His purposes. I know it is hard to pick yourself off the floor when all you want to do is throw a tantrum, but know that God has a new day and new opportunities waiting for you with each new morning.

Let us wake with hope with each new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment