Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I just have to do it

It runs through my DNA and every fibre of my being and it is just something I have to do! What is that? Be CREATIVE! A day without creativity of some sort is like a day with no air. I simply cannot live without experiencing or expressing art in one way shape or form, be it gardening; writing; beading; making something; baking....something creative just has to come out or I dry up like a prune.

But that is nothing.......take a look at the heavens and though we can't see it with the naked eye, new stars are being born every day. I'm guessing new planets are forming in a solar system somewhere and I know some would differ with me (you're entitled to your opinion) but I believe that somewhere in the great cosmos there has to be another planet with life forms on it of some kind. Why do I believe that? Because God Himself is the origin of all creation and all creativity and He Himself cannot stop creating new life every day!

With every conception, be it animal or human, new life is created and these beings breath air and live. Our God is indeed awesome!

Let's just stop and pause and be thankful just for this one small fact, our God is creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment