Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Some fresh ideas

I am currently facing a challenge that I just have not been able to overcome. After much frustration I decided to contact a good friend and successful business man for some advice on how to move past the difficulties I was facing.

I met with him this morning for 1 hour and in that time we managed to bounce around a stack of ideas that could really help. I left the meeting feeling empowered and excited about tackling the issue head on.

Sometimes all we need in life is just to sit at the feet of a mentor who has faced the same challenges and found ways to overcome them. I'm betting that's how Mary felt when she sat at Jesus feet (Luke 10:38-42). She must have just wanted to glean every little bit of information and wisdom she could from Jesus in the time that He was in her home.

When last did you take time to just sit at the feet of Jesus and open your heart to Him and allow Him to impart spiritual knowledge into your life? I want to encourage you to do so and I am sure you will be surprised at what Jesus will say to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment