Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, December 28, 2014

The remodelling has begun

This weekend was an amazing quiet and peaceful Christmas long weekend and I cherished every minute that I could spend at home with my babies as well as the opportunity to sleep and just be a couch potato when I wanted to be. I did however decide that it was time to start the front garden remodelling project and for this I enlisted the help of a little gardening buddy, being my neighbours little 5-6 year old daughter.

Darling little Rowan chewed my ear off through the whole process, she may well have slowed me down a bit, but the company was great fun. I must admit, I think I have already mastered the art of just doing the ahh ha, yeh and oh really bit!

The remodelling process will require 3 phases namely; stripping the beds of all unwanted plants, reshaping the beds so that the bed lines are just more fluent and creative and then planting. This time I plan on going with a low maintenance front yard with fewer and larger plants to fill the space.

In much the same way the rest of my life is going to have to undergo a remodelling process if I intend to take the idea of adoption seriously and I am praying that God will guide and direct my every step as I do so.

As we come to the end of 2014 and face the start of a brand new year, 2015, are their any aspects of your life both spiritually and physically that need to be remodelled? If so, then I join hands with you in prayer that God will grant us the wisdom to know where to put our efforts.

You are in my prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment