Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, December 14, 2014

The end of the Ronosaurus

On the 5th of January this year I wrote a blog called, “The year of the Ronosaurus”. The Ronosaurus was a Dinosaur that had breached extinction and was forging a way into the future. This year has indeed been a year about breaking barriers and changing direction. There have been changes in the physical realm as well as the emotional and spiritual realms that have shifted dramatically over the past year, and I am grateful for every change.

I believe it is time for the Ronosaurus to bow out as the lead character within my life and for the year ahead 2015 to be declared the 'Lion heart' year. I have faith that the year ahead will see bold new expeditions and forge me on into a year of victory!

What are you believing for in the next year? I challenge you to write it down and make it clear. There is tremendous power in writing down a vision and making it plain for all to see! As 2014 draws to a close, take some time to reflect back on the joys and sorrows of life and what you have learned through both the good and the bad that have come from the year.

Then set forth your goals for the coming year and BELIEVE!

To view the original blog go to:

No comments:

Post a Comment