Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Wonderfully ordinary

After the mayhem that had hit my little home last week, I cannot describe the pleasure of being able to come home to the normal routine. I have grumbled and complained so often about all the chores, but for once they all became a joy!

There are so many things in life that we take for granted. I know I'm not alone when I say that so many people live with fantasies of grandeur that the normal chores, habits and routines in life become a total frustration.

Learning to live more simply and see the blessings that God has ordained for us to enjoy in everyday life is part and parcel of our spiritual journey towards a centred and balanced life. I believe that walking simply with God daily is God's greatest desire for us.

If you are stressed with life today, I pray God's peace into your situation and stand in faith with you that you too will be able to enjoy God in the ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment