Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, July 3, 2014

A second look

I was looking at an account query with one of my colleagues today and it just seemed to be going pear shaped, so I thought I would see if I could help. She was worried that the problem was her fault but on a second look I managed to trace the error to a missing transaction from another party.

How often don't we do that? We encounter a problem and the devil whispers in our ear that we are too blame and we instantly tear ourselves apart thinking we are horrible. Sadly that is the serpent at his best work. But......that's about all he can do.

You see if we know the word we will remember that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us and we can have the courage to not let our problems get us down, but to remain calm and put things in perspective. Then with a clear head and God's wisdom as our guide we can figure things out.

Don't give up when life throws you a curve ball. Look to the Holy Spirit and ask Him to be with you and I'm sure you will soon find your solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment