Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Is this thing real?

A week and half later, I finally have all my quotes. Now I need to get the insurance claim prepared and send it through and hope for the best. I'm sure there are many people that handle these situations all the time but it is a first for me and I am a little unsure if I am handling things correctly. I've never had a household incident of this nature.

Well it is normal to feel unsure of new processes but the good thing is that we learn something new and we grow from the experience, giving us skills that we can use down the line again. Is it possible for us to feel unsure about our relationship with God? Yes, I think it does happen, especially in the early days of our walk with Him. We may have had an amazing experience and truly felt the power of the Holy Spirit move in us, but once the goose bumps are gone and the church music fades, we may ask ourselves if it is truly real.

My friend, I assure you, this thing is real! I'm not being sacrilegious when I say that. I mean whole heartily that a relationship with God is more real than anything you will ever experience. God's power, glory and majesty are displayed in the great expanses of the heavens and in the smallest micro organism that only a microscope can see.

So the next time you are looking for God...look up, look down, look all around, because God is present in all we can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment