Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Minature crime fighters

I'm finally in recovery from a bout of the flu bug. While my body was ill I was doing everything I could to eliminate the bug, from antibacterial throat lozenge's to bathing with antiseptics and taking vitamins like they were sweets. All the while I could feel my body's immune system fighting as hard as it could.

Our bodies immune system is designed to fight sickness and disease. Without it we have no defence against bacteria or viruses and even a normal cold could spell disaster. In our spiritual lives there is one defence we have against the enemy that is absolutely vital to our spiritual survival and that is the shield of Faith. Of such importance is this part of our spiritual armour that the bible says that without it, it is impossible to please God.

A question you may ask is, how do I develop my faith? Well you see that is where trials come in. God uses trials in our lives to strengthen our resolve and as we put our faith in God in ever greater measure, He then secures our faith with the breakthroughs that we need.

By faith you can overcome any trial God allows to cross your path so raise that shield and believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment