Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Just not the right

Frustration, Frustration! Trying to find the right solution to my home renovation nightmare is really frustrating. I'm just not happy with settling for something I know I'm going to hate later. It's not that I have unrealistic expectations but rather that everybody seems to be out there to suck the blood from your bones. I just won't have it! Time isn't on my side though as I only have 30 days to lodge the claim and the clock is ticking.

Giving up is not an option either. I have to press on until I am satisfied that the solution will bring me to a place of peace and joy!

In life we have to learn to be persistent. Throwing in the towel when things get tough is just not an option. That's why Galatians 5:22 encourages us that one of the fruits of the Spirit is long suffering or perseverance.

If you are battling with a trial that is requiring every ounce of your strength and tenacity, you are not alone. Pray with me and ask the Holy Spirit to give you the strength you need to push through to the other side of this trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment