Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Living canvas

Over the last few months that I have been going to art group I have watched others paint beautiful paintings.  My decision to challenge myself to do the same has been quite testing.  I do not have a natural hand or eye for this craft but I am determined to find some way to express myself on canvas. 

While dressing this morning I reflected on the art of cosmetics and that this is one art form that I not only enjoy but am good at (or so I hope, tee hee!).  The human skin is an amazing living canvas that moves and feels and responds to colour. 

So too our souls a living canvas but this master piece is painted on by so many.  Over the course of our lives we come into contact with thousands if not millions of people and in some small way they each have an impact on our lives and paint a stroke on the canvas of our soul.

If  beauty is in the eye of the beholder then God must be the biggest art aficionado of them all, for He will gaze upon our souls and give us His unconditional love, forgiveness and grace.  For us He paid the highest price ever paid for an esteemed art work...... He paid with His Son!







No comments:

Post a Comment