Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Stealing time

I had planned to go to the office on Saturday. The kitties normally wake me up early to go outside but as it was raining they didn't want to go out.  To settle them down I had them climb into the bed with me and we all went back to sleep.....into a very deep sleep!  So much so that I completely overslept and by the time I woke up again it was pointless going to the office. 

I must admit it felt a little naughty!!  It felt as though I was doing something I wasn't supposed to do...stealing time!  I decided that I should use the time wisely and get some chores done that I was avoiding and I must admit that felt good. 

Time is the most precious gift we have in life and God wants us to live fully in every moment and to know the joy of life.  This is especially important knowing how short our time on earth truly is.  Most importantly in life we should remember to let those we love know how we feel and know that we care.  

To all my friends and family....you are precious to me and I love you and miss you!



No comments:

Post a Comment