Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, September 28, 2015

Super sized

Some weekends really turn out great!  We were given some time off on Friday so I had time to head to Lifestyle to pick up some plants for the garden before heading off to the store to do some grocery shopping.  Saturday was busy and Sunday was back to children's church and then Sunday afternoon the plants found their new home.  The sighting of the super moon on Sunday night was a real treat. 

The beauty and majesty of God's creation is truly amazing and I was breaking out in a melody of "How great is our God" shortly afterwards.  Most people pay little attention to natural events, but they have come to mean much to me.  I have seen time after time how major life changing events have happened soon after a natural one. 

This time I'm believing God for positive life changes, things that will add value and meaning to my life!  I am holding onto God's promises of blessing and believe in my heart that God is busy with a new work. 

Why don't you join me in believing God for new things....good things!  

No comments:

Post a Comment