Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Scorcher

I woke up to no electricity (thanks Eskom) and for some reason it was a little colder than it has been for a while.  I figured, no problem, I'm sorted with gas, I'll bring the little heater up and I'm sorted (done it before).  Then I started to get a little too warm so I turned it down a fraction, but as I'd probably had it at the lowest level it could go already it just did not want to hold the flame so I wanted to turn it off completely.  Somehow I wasn't watching my mark precisely and instead of pressing on the lever with my thumb I hit the grid. 

Oooooouuuuuuuuuucccccccchhhhh!

Well to be honest this month has been one long scorcher for me and I can feel myself cracking!  I knew I'd have six weeks of hell after my leave.  Its been four with two more to go but I just can't take it any more!  Life just does not feel peachy right now!  

Is there a sunny upside to this...Nope!  And there are times that no matter how hard I want to be spiritual and remember to be considerate and kind to others, it just doesn't happen because I don't feel others are being kind to me. 

Ok so enough moaning, what am I going to do about this?  Well believe it or not I really did pray and ask God to help me to stay cool, calm and collected and I really did try, more than that I just cannot do.  There is only one solice -

Hebrew 4:14-16
"Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.  For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."

God knows me, He understands me, He forgives my weaknesses and He gives me His grace! 

What more I can I ask for?


No comments:

Post a Comment