Everyday God - Amazon

Monday, June 1, 2015

The little one's

After much doodling and dawdling, I finally took the next step in my journey towards finding out whether or not adoption or fostering will be in my future.  On Sunday morning I went to our church's children's ministry to get shown around.  From next week I'll spend one full session in each age group so that I can get a good feel of what the communication challenges will be with each age group and then I'll pick a group and stay there for a while.

I know I am going to thoroughly enjoy this part of the process, but in all honesty I was terrified to even take this step, but one thing is for sure that you know you are doing the right thing when people confirm what's inside and encourage you along the way. 

Fear really is a nasty thing and can slow down any progress we want to make, but we must look fear in the face if we want to get anywhere in life and achieve our dreams.  So whatever you are aiming for right now, don't hold back, take the next step and allow God to guide you in your journey.  



No comments:

Post a Comment