Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, June 14, 2015

The soft and the scary

There was only one place on earth I was going to be this past Friday night......at Northgate watching Jurassic World!  Oh boy what a movie!  For a lover of the Genre it was pure heaven and such an adrenaline rush.  I screamed and winced my way through the entire scary movie.  This heart pounding fun would not have been the same if I had done it alone so I was really grateful to have my gal pal Vanessa join me for the experience. 

Saturday was a whole different mission though, it was off to the fabric shop to buy my polar fleece to try my fleece lining idea and boy that was sure worth it.  I must admit I made one small error there, I thought it would be a quick zip zip through an over-locker so I called on one of my other good friends, Selma and she graciously assisted.  I did wince at how long it took but Selma did the whole job with a smile, so boy I owe her big time! 

Both these experiences this weekend brought the reality of how important good friends and good relationships are in life today.  I would have been lost without either friend and I am truly grateful for these relationships.  Even more important though is the fact that these wonderful friends are also my sisters in Christ. 

As I take another moment to say 'Thank You' to Vanessa and Selma, take a moment to say thank you to God for the wonderful friends that He has placed in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment