Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Winter and sushine

This weekend was the first weekend with a major cold front so naturally not as much work got done as usual.  On Friday night I decided to try and insulate my bedroom a bit better by adding a lining and I must say I could feel the difference in the room temperature.  The bathroom was still icy though so I thought I'd try hanging one of the kitties polar fleece blankets over the window.  Don't worry, the babies are still wrapped up tight.  Wow, what difference that made!!  Naturally I have now decided to try and make a proper fleece lining and I just need to shop around for fabric.  

Today was slightly warmer during the day and I decided to have a short nap on a blanket outside, which I'm sure provided me with much needed vitamin D.  Winter is about grabbing opportunities and discovering new ways to do things better. 

Has your heart been feeling cold lately?  Maybe you've been hurt and because of that you are unable to open your heart to the love of new person, or maybe you just are unable to trust people because of the hurt they have caused you.  Why not bask in the warmth of the love of Jesus and remember what He died for on the Cross of Calvary?  When we do bask in His love we are sure to find ways to open our hearts to loving others the way God intended us too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment