Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Is silence really golden?

They say silence is golden, but I've found that's not the case when you're home alone in the dark and the power is out.  That's usually when I start to bellow out loud any ditty my mind can think of and sometimes its just noise.  It is in those moments when I feel alone and sometimes even sad.  What makes it hard is that although my cats can keep me company with their mischief, they can't talk and they can't join in my crazy little songs. 

That often makes me wonder why God allowed my life to take the path it did take?  Why am I single and childless?  I can only say that part of that may have been due to some choices I made but a big part was also circumstance.  I was thinking yesterday that my life feels like it is a million mile's from where I wanted to be by now.  I do believe though that God guided my thought's to also say, you know the way home, you know what to do to change that. 

My journey with the little one's continued this past Sunday and I feel that I'll be happy with the 4-5 year olds so I'll soon start to find a routine with that.  I'll settle in there for a bit first before I start looking for an orphanage and a social worker.  I have committed this journey to God and I know he will guide me. 

Where is your journey taking you?  Are you on the right path or have you strayed away?  Maybe it is time to ask God to direct you through a course correction.  If that's the case then you are in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment