Everyday God - Amazon

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Finale

I have said it many times before that I love watching survivor, so last night was the finale of the season we are getting in SA, so that kind of swallowed up all my time, although I did have a ton of chores to do as well as attend a short meeting.

I'm always fascinated by that final tribal council, my goodness can people get nasty for nothing.  I am also surprised at how often I get the winner wrong, tee hee, I must be missing the point of the game somewhere  and last night was no exception.  I had anticipated one winner because I liked the way he had played the season but somehow another contestant won.  Her arguments though had made perfect sense considering she had been on loosing teams the whole way through and had to fight to stay in the game. She had managed to adapt to new teams quickly and learned to win people over fast.

Being adaptable to new circumstances is never easy but it is an important part of life.  I'll admit that I'm not the best people person, but I work hard at it and will always try to win people over if I can.  I've found the most important part has to never be afraid of conflict and to use it positively to not only express my views but allow others to be honest with me as well.

What we need to focus on is to always keep God first in mind when we go into a conflict situation and ask God for wisdom, grace, strength, understanding and compassion.  When we open our hearts and share from our being while remaining compassionate you can only win.  



No comments:

Post a Comment