Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Teaching the teacher

Today was my first day of being on duty at children's church and I loved every minute.  Every time I am with the little ones I learn so much more about their world and it is a blessing to be involved.  Although I've been attending Mosaiek church for quite some time it was the first time I truly felt at home. 

The amazing thing for me was that all through the service I kept thinking, why not do it this way or that way.  Luckily from previous courses I've attended I was taught to listen to that voice as it is not necessarily the voice of negativity or judgement but rather the voice of the Holy Spirit teaching me how He wanted me to do things so that I can minister from my own unique skill set. 

I think in life we all too often look at being critical as negative but in truth it can be really helpful, that is if we learn to apply that attitude to our own personal development rather than using it to break other people down.

So I invite you, go ahead, look at something in your life with a helpful critical attitude and you may be surprised at the solutions God brings into your mind.  


No comments:

Post a Comment